ECOSALT™ DEICER is an eco-friendly medium granular de-icing product that is treated with GEOMELT® 55 Liquid Organic Accelerator, a natural beet product that features ice-control performance superior to traditional highway salt. It is less corrosive and can reduce overall environmental damage from winter maintenance operations compared to traditional rock salts. It’s proven technology that can be used to pre-treat a surface or to de-ice accumulation at temperatures where regular salt does not work well.
ECOSALT™ DEICER is treated with GEOMELT® 55 Liquid Organic Accelerator, a natural beet product that features snow and ice control performance superior to traditional rock salt. Less corrosive to equipment and environment, ECOSALT DEICER has an effective working temperature to -20°F and will reduce salt consumption by 30% increasing equipment and employee efficiency.
- Anti-icing: pre-storm, prevents snow and ice from bonding with pavement, making removal easier
- Deicing: cuts through hardpack breaking bond with pavement for easier removal
- Reduce application rate by 30%
- Lower application rate reduces negative impact on environment
- Maintenance costs are lowered by reduced application rates
- Reduce corrosion rate up to 60%
- Reduce bounce and scatter loss during application by up to 80%
Available: 24×50# bags (1/2 skid), 48×50# bags (full skid), 864×50# bags (18 skids/truckload), 2000# Sack