GEOMELT® S8 Anti-icing/Deicing Liquid is a ready-to-use, eco-friendly, all natural surface treatment blend of GEOMELT® 55 and sodium chloride brine. Our 80/20 blend is a superior anti-icing and de-icing liquid that is less corrosive than brine alone and works at extreme temperatures.
GEOMELT® S8 Anti-icing/Deicing Liquid
GEOMELT® S8 Anti-icing/Deicing Liquid, a ready-to-use sodium chloride brine which melts snow and ice at extreme temperatures, is highly effective for pre-wet, anti-icing and deicing applications.
GEOMELT® S8 is manufactured using 80% of a 23% sodium chloride brine and 20% GEOMELT® 55 (which is a desugared beet juice derivative). GEOMELT® S8 will reduce salt application rates by ~30% and substantially reduce operating costs while providing a sustainable and environmentally sensitive alternative.
- PNS Approved
- Ready-to-use formulation
- Pre Storm: apply before the storm as an anti-icing agent
- Prevents bonding of ice on hard pack
- Residual will last up to 4-6 days
- Post ice: superior hard pack melting capabilities
- Freeze Point: -30°F (-35°C)
- Less corrosive than standard brines
Available: 55 gallon drum, 275 gallon tote, 4500 gallon tanker load