PT-172 Porta-potty and Lavatory Solution
PT-172 Porta-potty Solution is a concentrated portable toilet deodorant which maximizes odor control over long periods of time or during heavy traffic.
- Powerful, concentrated liquid portable toilet deodorant that controls odor and the growth of odor-forming bacteria
- Minimizes scale formation and breaks down sludge
- Contains anti-foam to reduce foaming during transfer to/from a toilet or lavatory
- Maximizes odor control over long periods of time and during heavy traffic
- Contains an acid resistant dye to mask unsightly waste material and fecal matter
- Contains no harsh, cancer-causing chemicals such as “…aldehydes”
Add BIOMELT® Supreme Anti-icing Fluid to lower the freeze point of the waste water without the use of salt, alcohols, or other harmful chemicals. Add to holding tank to prevent freezing at temperatures as low as -20°F.
Dilute one-part PT-172 with water as follows:
For long intervals between servicing or for heavy traffic, add 8 oz. PT-162 to 5 gal. of water.
For moderate intervals between servicing or for moderate traffic, add 6 oz. PT-172 to 5 gal. of water.
For short intervals between servicing or for light traffic, add 3 oz. PT-172 to 5 gal. of water.
Available: 55 gallon pails and 275 gallon totes.
Safety Data Sheet | Product Data Sheet