BIOMELT® Granular Ice Melt is an engineered ice melt product formulated with a biotechnology-produced ingredient made from corn plus a specified blend of sodium chloride salt screened to a specific particle size to enhance flowability through spreaders. This unique blend is environmentally friendly and extremely effective at low temperatures -20°F.
BIOMELT® GRANULAR ICE MELT
BIOMELT® Granular Ice Melt is formulated with a blend of rock salt and a specially engineered product made from corn. This unique blend is environmentally friendly and extremely effective at low temperatures. BIOMELT Granular will melt more snow and ice than rock salt and is less corrosive than rock salt. BIOMELT is colored for easy visibility of where it has been applied.
- Works at lower temperatures effective -20°F/-28°C
- Works faster than conventional rock salt for increased safety
- Easy to see blue/green crystals eliminate excess application, it does not stain floors or carpets
- Engineered special coating adheres to sidewalks and driveways so ice melt stays in place reducing salt use up to 30%
- Will not make surface slippery like Calcium and Magnesium Chloride treated products
- Reduced rock salt usage means less corrosion and is better for environment
- Safer for Humans and Pets – will not burn skin like Calcium and Magnesium Chloride treated products
Available: 24×50# bags (1/2 skid), 48×50# bags (full skid), 864×50# bags (18 skids/truckload), 2000# Sack