SIERRA High Solids Floor Finish can be used on all types of composition and mineral (stone) floors. SIERRA produces a clean, non-yellowing acrylic coating. The high performance gloss finish is achieved with a simple application that requires no buffing.
- Dries to a glossy “wet look”
- Longer lasting gloss (fewer re-applications and reduced labor costs)
- Dry, bright formula does not require buffing
- Low ammonia odor
- Makes re-coating simple
- Low sensitivity to humidity during application
- Easily repair areas of “wear”
- Easily remove black heel marks by simply wiping or dust mopping
- High resistance to powdering and dusting
- Rapid drying, resulting in low tack free time
Strip floor thoroughly to remove all wax and other finishes. Allow floor to dry completely. Apply 2 coats of SIERRA floor finish, using a chenille (cotton) applicator for small areas and a clean, laundered rayon mop for larger areas. Allow at least 30 minutes drying time between coats. No buffing is required.
Available: 5 gallon pail, 55 gallon drum
Safety Data Sheet | Product Data Sheet