OCC ORANGE CITRUS cleaner (Orange 90) uses the natural cleaning power of Limonene from orange peel to clean and deodorize leaving the clean scent of fresh oranges. This all-natural, organic degreaser is a one-step, multipurpose formula that strips grease and heavy oil deposits from virtually any surface. It will emulsify instantly in water at ambient temperature to penetrate and liquefy many different types of resin and grease. The deodorizing orange scent removes tar, adhesives, ink, grease and more .
OCC ORANGE CITRUS
Multi-purpose cleaner deodorizes with a fresh citrus scent
OCC Orange Citrus (Orange 90), organic degreaser is a one-step, multipurpose formula that strips grease and heavy oil deposits from virtually any surface. OCC cleans tar, grease, and asphalt from vehicles and equipment. It removes soot and grease from smoke-stacks, aircraft CPU exhaust areas, thrust reverser buckets, tractor exhaust, etc. It removes grease and oil from truck engines and is excellent for printing operations to remove ink and adhesives from walls and the ﬂoor.
Use OCC Orange Citrus to keep sinks, floor and bathroom drains fresh smelling and free flowing. Add it directly to grease traps to flush away problem accumulations. Pour OCC into septic tanks, wet wells and drain fields to eliminate odor and grease build-up.
Emulsifies in water.
Removes grease from
- heavy equipment
- machined parts and gaskets
- kitchen appliances – ovens, hoods
- floors and walls
- lift stations
- grease traps
Use undiluted or dilute one-part OCC with water as follows:
- Tar: 1 part product to 3 parts water.
- Glue/Adhesive: 1 part product to 20 parts water.
- Ink: 1 part product to 3 parts water.
- Hydrocarbon Soils: 1 part product to 32 parts water.
- Built Up Grease Deposits- Mix 4 ounces to one gallon warm water. Apply generously to greasy floors, walls, equipment, etc. Wait approximately 5 minutes and rinse with water.
- Odor Control- Mix 2 ounces of product to one gallon cold water. Apply with sprayer to odor problem areas such as rubbish piles, dumpsters, garbage cans, etc.
- Drain Maintainer- Pour in solution of one part product to 4 parts water. Allow to stand for one hour then flush with hot tap water.
- Always test surface for compatibility before use.
Available: 4×1 gallon case, 5 gallon pail, 55 gallon drum.