Waverly AX-525 Broad Spectrum Disinfectant (AQUAOX-525 outside of Indiana*) is safe for the user, safe for the environment, and is a non-hazardous product. It’s perfect for use in public or common places where bacteria, viruses or spores may be of a concern. It’s a one-step, ready-to-use, disinfectant for general disinfecting of hard, non-porous surfaces in all public areas including hospitals, healthcare and dental facilities, nursery surfaces, gyms, schools, buses and veterinary environments.
- Fast acting, residue free disinfectant kills bacteria and is safe for most surfaces
- Easy and convenient disinfecting
- Ready-to-use, no mixing required
- Active ingredient Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl)
- Removes and prevents biofilm
- Non-hazardous, organic and 100% biodegradable formula
- Kills Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA, and Swine influenza virus (H1N1)
For the most up to date efficacy claims, please refer to our EPA registered labels.
*Waverly AX-525 is distributed in Indiana, AQUAOX-525 is distributed outside of Indiana.
Available: 4 x 1 gallon case and 5 gallon pail
Waverly AX525: Safety Data Sheet | Product Data Sheet
AQUAOX: Safety Data Sheet | Supplemental Data