- For rust removal, apply liberally over all rusted areas. Solution may be applied by soaking, brushing or spraying onto surfaces. Treatment time will vary depending upon the extent of the rust to be removed. Usually the process may be completed within 30 minutes, but solution may remain on surface for longer periods if required. Sometimes it may be necessary to make a second application if rust is extensive.
Do not rinse.
- Dilute 8 to 1 and apply to area as a phosphatizing rust preventative treatment. Apply to the surface by spraying, brushing or soaking. Allow solution to air dry. Do not rinse.
- Remove rust from ferrous surface.
- Phosphatize metal surface.
- Prepare for long term prevention.