AQUAOX 525 Broad Spectrum Disinfectant is a revolutionary disinfecting solution, with the active ingredient Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) which is non-hazardous, has virtually no fragrance, and is made with salt and water and formulated to fight bacteria. Ready-to-use formulation. Simply spray it and let it dry.
AQUAOX 525 Broad Spectrum Disinfectant is safe for the user, safe for the environment, and is a non-hazardous product. It’s perfect for use in public or common places where bacteria, viruses or spores may be of a concern. It’s a one-step, ready-to-use, disinfectant for general disinfecting of hard, non-porous surfaces in all public areas including hospitals, healthcare and dental facilities, nursery surfaces, gyms, schools, buses and veterinary environments.
- Fast acting, residue free disinfectant kills bacteria and is safe for most surfaces
- Easy and convenient disinfecting
- Ready-to-use, no mixing required
- Active ingredient Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl)
- Removes and prevents biofilm
- Non-hazardous, organic and 100% biodegradable formula
- Kills Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA, and Swine influenza virus (H1N1)
For the most up to date efficacy claims, please refer to our EPA registered labels.
Available: 4 x 1 gallon case, 5 gallon pail, 55 gallon drum.