Skip to content
- For rust removal, apply liberally over all rusted areas. Solution may be applied by soaking, brushing or spraying onto surfaces. Treatment time will vary depending upon the extent of the rust to be removed. Usually the process may be completed within 30 minutes, but solution may remain on surface for longer periods if required. Sometimes it may be necessary to make a second application if rust is extensive.
Do not rinse.
- Dilute 8 to 1 and apply to area as a phosphatizing rust preventative treatment. Apply to the surface by spraying, brushing or soaking. Allow solution to air dry. Do not rinse.
- Remove rust from ferrous surface.
- Phosphatize metal surface.
- Prepare for long term prevention.
- Before putting up spreader equipment for summer.
- Truck wash bays: Include CLION-X™ in your truck wash program.
- Bridge deck wash: Include CLION-X™ in all maintenance programs for bridge decks.
- Neutralize costly Chloride-Ion
- Wash away salt
- Naturally non corrosive
MOLYCOR PLUS is a premium haps free polymer waterborne coating for the protection of metal frames and other underbody components on the underside of trailers, utility bodies, bus bodies, RV's and other vehicles. MOLYCOR PLUS can be applied to a variety of substrates (wood, foam, FRP, plastic) or direct to metal over pickled, galvanized and lightly rusted surfaces. Excellent spray ability, coverage and sag allows for a wide variety of tip sizes and spray equipment. MOLYCOR PLUS is a water based formula with quick dry capabilities to achieve early water and weather resistance making it suitable for a variety of production situations. Provides a tough, pliable rubberized coating for protection against abrasion and corrosion. Resists salt, alkalis and seals out moisture. Affords sound deadening and vibration dampening to metal, fiberglass and plastic surfaces at higher film builds. Dry coating is tack free and can be top coated.
To get a custom quote, add the items you are interested in to your cart and submit your contact information. Dismiss